Attach Base to Posts
Remove Rear Panel of Arm Unit
Remove Rear Panel of Arm Unit
Install Arm Unit To Top Post
Attach Arm Unit To Top Post
Attach Head Unit
Attach Head Unit
A full printed manual will be included in the container with your RX system. If you'd like to get a jump on things you can access it here right now
► Philips #2 Screwdriver
► A Pair of Scissors
► A 2nd Set of Hands
Get more tips & answers here
Need more help? Submit a support request here
Located on the back of the RX 1
Tilt head at desired treatment area
Up/Down buttons on front of RX 1
Blue button on front of RX 1
Relax & Enjoy
Let PBM light therapy help your body heal itself
• We encourage you to read through the RX manual before your unit arrives. This will let you know what to expect and help decision making about location, ensuring a suitable power source, adequate door clearances etc.
A full printed manual will be included in the container with your RX system. If you'd like to get a jump on things you can download a pdf version here.
• Guidance: It is wise to decide in advance where the unit will be uncrated and assembled –– a large open space is recommended.
• Guidance: Typically a standard adjustable massage table works well with RX systems
• Guidance: Using an optional 'Hospital Grade' receptacle will help protect your RX unit from potentially harmful power surges.
• Guidance: Best case is that your RX be run on its own electrical circuit. If that is not possible, then a circuit with a light electrical load.
• Caution: Your RX should never share a circuit with larger appliances that cycle on and off such as a Refrigerator or an Air Conditioner.
Such appliances draw large electrical loads when they cycle on –– which can negatively impact the operation of your RX causing pre-mature maintenance and shortened product life.
• Once your RX has been shipped, your sales representative will provide an approximate date of delivery.
• Closer to arrival, the shipping company will call to confirm an exact day & approximate time of delivery.
Before you accept your RX1 from the shipping company please check to ensure that there is no visible damage to the shipping container while it is still on the truck.
If there is any damage to the container do not accept it.
• Standard practice is for the shipping container to be left at your door. It will be your responsibility to position it where it will be assembled and/or used.
• Guidance: It is best to unload contents in a roomy area close to where you will be using the Rx
• Guidance: A second set of hands is recommended
• First cut off the black straps and remove the hard white cardboard corners. Then use scissors or a flat head screwdriver to remove the large industrial staples holding the box together.
• There are 9 items in the container:
Layer 1 contains: 1 Small Parts Box* • 1 Rx1 Head Unit
Layer 2 contains: 1 Red Plexiglass Shield • 1 Arm UNIT • 3 Vertical Posts • RX1 Base Unit (with pre-installed casters)
* The Small Parts Box contains: RX1 Manual • A Power Cable • Screws Needed For Assembly • Two Pairs of Opaque Black Goggles
Philips #2 Screwdriver
A Pair of Scissors
A 2nd Set of Hands
RX Head Unit
RX Base Unit
Arm Unit (back removed)
Source Plus User
Use 1, 2, or 3
to set height
Holds Head Unit
Dust and Fan Shield
Remove and separate the first set of screws in the plastic bag for the top and base assembly.
The only tool you will need to assemble the RX 1 is a number 2 Philips screwdriver.
Attach the First Post to the Base Unit as shown. Make note that one caster (pre-installed) has a locking mechanism.
Three Posts are supplied | 2 x 17" Posts plus 1 x 10" Post.
A Typical Installation: 1x 17" +1x 10" –– adjust as needed for your table height.
An 8" separation between the RX 1 Light and the patient is optimal.
Next Step: Removing the Arm Unit's rear panel to prepare for attaching it to posts.
This is the Arm unit as shipped. A thin white plastic cover which protects the stainless rear panel in shipping as been partially removed.
First, remove the back panel of the Arm Unit by removing the three screws indicated on the left side of this image.
With the Arm Unit's rear panel removed, the pre-drilled holes needed to attach the unit to the top-most post are accessible.
Next Step: Attaching this Arm Unit to the top-most post.
With the rear panel removed, attach the Arm unit securely to the top-most post using provided screws and Philips #2 screwdriver.
Once attached to post, replace the rear panel of the Arm unit.
Next Step: Attaching the RX Head unit.
The Head unit is the heaviest component of the RX system and a second set of hands is recommended for ease and safety.
Guidance: The Head Unit weights 45 lbs. This step is best handled by two people.
Lift the Rx1 Head unit onto the Arm unit.
Once the RX1 Head Unit is mounted on the extended side arms, slightly push the arm towards the unit –– to slide locking clip into place and align with screw holes (repeat for other side)
Important Note: Tighten the screws on the plates only. Do not tighten the screws on the black knobs attached to the Rx .
Next: Attach holding plates as shown. These plates keep the Rx1 Head unit in position.
Next: Attach the supplied red Plexiglas panel to the back of the Head unit as shown. This panel is designed to protect the Head unit from dust.
Appromimate Dimensions: 27" h • 31" w • 20" d | Weight: 138 lbs
Use Philips #2 Screwdriver
Right Side Top & Bottom